Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Output Power:||500W 750W 1000W||Laser Wavelength:||1070nm|
|Power Supply:||220V+_10, 50/60hz ; 380V+_10, 50/60hz||Line Width:||<4-5nm|
handheld laser welder,
portable laser welder
Huahai Laser Handheld Laser Welding Equipment for Stainless Steel , Metal , Carbon Steel
Welding with high speed;
welding seams appearance;
beautiful smooth weld;
without secondary processing, saving time and cost handheld welding head;
simple and flexible, long distance welding, welding the workpiece at any angle without distortion, black, no burr;
a small welding heat affected area less laser welding consumables;
long life, safer and more environmentally friendly
1. The energy density is high, the heat input is low, the amount of thermal deformation is small, and the melting zone and the heat-affected zone are narrow and deep.
2. High cooling rate, which can weld fine weld structure and good joint performance.
3. Compared with contact welding, laser welding eliminates the need for electrodes, reducing daily maintenance costs and greatly increasing work efficiency.
4. The weld seam is thin, the penetration depth is large, the taper is small, the precision is high, the appearance is smooth, flat and beautiful.
5. No consumables, small size, flexible processing, low operating and maintenance costs.
6. The laser is transmitted through fiber optics and can be used in conjunction with a pipeline or robot.
It is widely used in the kitchenwares, metal industry, automotive, machinery manufacturing, medical equipment, shipbuilding, chemical industry, aerospace, aviation, power battery and daily necessities industries.
|1||Device Name||Handheld Fiber laser welder|
|2||Laser power||500W, 800W, 1000W|
|3||Laser wavelength||1070 NM|
|4||Fiber length||Standard support up to 10M 15M|
|5||Way of working||Continuous / modulator|
|6||Welding speed range||0 ~ 120 mm / s|
|7||Cooling Water||Industry heated water tanks|
|8||Operating temperature range||15 ~ 35 ℃|
|9||Operating humidity range||<70% non-condensing|
|10||Welding thickness recommendations||0.5-3mm|
|11||A weld gap requirements||≤0.5mm|
|12||Operating Voltage||220 V / 380V|
Contact Person: Sophia Nie