Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Laser Source:||JPT Or OptoWave||Cooling Mode:||Air Cooling|
|Laser Wavelength:||355nm||Max.Marking Speed:||7000mm/S|
|Applicable Material:||Acrylic,Crytal,Glass,Leather,MDF,Stone Etc.||Warranty:||24 Months|
uv laser marking systems,
ultraviolet laser marking machine
3 Watts UV Laser Marking Machine for Plastic , PVC , Acrylic , Metal High Presion Printing
1) Huahai UV series laser marking machine adopt imported high-quality USA optowave laser source( which is feed backed most stable on market)high efficient photoelectric conversion , output wavelength is 355nm, widely used in high-end ultra-fine laser processing market;
2) 355nm UV laser beam spot is extremely small, the material can be reduced to a large extent the mechanical deformation and processing small heat-affected; so it is mainly used on ultra-fine marking, engraving particularly suitable for food, pharmaceutical packaging material marking and coding porous, high-speed division of the glass material and silicon wafers cut complex graphics applications.
1. Plastic parts such as air binding
2. Gold plating, silver and other surface marking
3. UV oil plastic material surface marking,eg: samsung panel, melamine
4. Mark the surface of dehalogenated elemental materials, eg: IPHONE charger, connection wire and other peripheral products
5. Daily necessities (beverage packaging, food packaging)
6. Marking of cables and cables
7. Various pipe surface marks
8. Flexible materials and carbon fiber cutting (the material thickness is only 200um)
Stainless steel, Copper, Brass, Aluminum, Glass, Crystal, Plastic, Ceramic, Leather.
1. Ultraviolet lasers have the advantage of limiting thermal stress that other lasers do not.This is because most uv laser systems operate at low power levels.
2. By using a process sometimes called "cold ablation", the laser beam produces a reduced thermal impact zone that minimizes the impact of flanging, carbonation, and other thermal stresses that are usually present in higher power lasers.
3. The ultraviolet laser beam can be 10-20 degrees Celsius.
|Beam quality||M2 <1.1|
|Laser output power||0~100% (continuous and adjustable)|
|Laser output frequency||5KHz~80KHz (continuous and adjustable)|
|Tag type||Dynamic tag / static tag|
|Marking speed||800 standard characters per second|
|Min line width||≤0.005mm|
|Production pass rate||99.9%|
|Operating ambient temperature||15ºC~35ºC|
Contact Person: huahai