Fiber Laser Marking Machine
Integrated Laser Marking Machine
Desktop Laser Marking Machine
Split Laser Marking Machine
UV Laser Marking Machine
Handheld Laser Welding Machine
Portable Laser Marking Machine
CO2 Laser Marking Machine
Green Laser Marking Machine
Jewelry Welding Machine
Online Laser Marking Machine
Fiber Laser Continuous Welding Machine
Laser Spot Welding Machine
YAG Laser Welder
Galvo Laser Welder
100um Optical Fiber Welding Machine 1070nm , Laser Spot Welder RS232
|Place of Origin||Shenzhen,China|
|Certification||CE / ISO / FDA|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 UNIT|
|Packaging Details||Wooden Case Packing|
|Delivery Time||10-15 days after payment|
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, MoneyGram，PayPal|
|Supply Ability||9000 Units per Month|
|Usage||Continuous Welding||Place Of Origin||Shenzhen,China|
|Warranty||One Year||Product Name||Fiber Laser Continuous Welding Machine|
|Cooling System||Water Cooling||Welding Mode||Continuous Welding|
|Applicable Industries||Hotels, Garment Shops, Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Construction Works , Advertising Company||Color||Optional|
|Key Selling Points||Key Selling Point|
100um Optical Fiber Welding Machine,
Optical Fiber Welding Machine 1070nm,
Laser Spot Welder RS232
Fiber Laser Welder Laser Welder Continuous Welding Machine Fiber Optic Welding Machine Welding Laser Machine
Product Description of Fiber Laser Continuous Welding Machine
Features of Fiber Laser Continuous Welding Machine
1. The energy, pulse width and frequency can be adjusted in a large range to realize different welding effects.
2. High electro-optic conversion rate, low energy consumption, no consumables, small volume,Can save a lot of processing cost for
users after long term use
3. Controlled by PC, special software assisted, easy to learn, the workpiece can be used for plane trajectory movement, welding
any point, straight line, circle, square or any plane graphic composed of straight line and arc;
4. Equipped with large workbench platform with high precision electric XYZ axis, can work with rotary device for tube/pipe
welding. Support 3D laser welding for special-shaped three dimensional products.
5. Machine have spot welding model and continous welding mold.
6. Working method is flexible, can work with various automatic fixtures according to your welding requirement.
Specifications of Fiber Laser Continuous Welding Machine
|Output Power Stability||<3%|
|Way of Working||Continuous Working|
|Power Adjustment Range||10-100%|
|Transmission Fiber Core Diameter||25/50/100 um(Optional)|
|Control Mode||External RS232/External AD|
|Cooling Water Temperature||20-25°C|
Applications of Fiber Laser Continuous Welding Machine
1. Q: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer established in 2017 ,now in Shenzhen China. Committed to providing the
majority of users with economic, high-quality laser equipment. Welcome to our factory.
2. Q: How long does it take to learn the laser?
A: The software is easy to learn with teaching video, also we can help you to learn the laser online. Usually it will take a few hours to operate the laser ,But it will take a bit of trial and error to learn what speed and power settings to use with different materials. So we include a comprehensive guide with your system that has recommended speed and power settings for various materials with which you will be working.
3. Q: Will the laser machine be safe during transport?
A: (1) Inner: plastic stretch film and white foam.
(2)Middle: small pieces of wood and screws.
(3)outside: standard export wooden case. So,the laser machine will send to you safely. In case the machine was damaged , please contact us ,We will process the replacement as soon as possible to ensure that it arrives in time .
4. Q: What should I do when something goes wrong with the laser?
A: We offer a one-year warranty. In warranty, we will provide the broken items free of charge.Beyond the warranty period, we still provide maintenance service.
5. Q: How deep can it engrave into metal?
A: All metals can be engraved into with some depth; However, some metals are more amenable to depth engraving. Softer aluminum material will engrave with depth with only a few passes. The best way to test your material is with our Applications Lab.