Fiber Laser Marking Machine
Integrated Laser Marking Machine
Desktop Laser Marking Machine
Split Laser Marking Machine
UV Laser Marking Machine
Handheld Laser Welding Machine
Portable Laser Marking Machine
CO2 Laser Marking Machine
Green Laser Marking Machine
Jewelry Welding Machine
Online Laser Marking Machine
Fiber Laser Continuous Welding Machine
Laser Spot Welding Machine
YAG Laser Welder
Galvo Laser Welder
2000W 3000W Stainless Steel Spot Laser Welding Machine For Jam Seal All Metals
|Place of Origin||Shenzhen,China|
|Certification||CE / ISO / FDA|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 UNIT|
|Packaging Details||Wooden Case Packing|
|Delivery Time||10-15 days after payment|
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, MoneyGram，PayPal|
|Supply Ability||9000 Units per Month|
|Condition||New||Place Of Origin||Shenzhen,China|
|Brand Name||Zhongchi||Warranty||One Year|
|Cooling System||Water Cooling||Product Name||Fiber Laser Continuous Welding Machine|
|Welding Mode||Continuous Welding||Application Material||Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel Aluminum,etc|
|Emission Wavelength||1080±5nm||Working Environment Temperature||15~35 ºC|
2000W Laser Welding Machine,
3000W Laser Welding Machine,
Stainless Steel Spot Laser Welding Machine
1000/1500/2000/3000W Customized Fast Platform and Handheld Fiber Laser Welding Machine for Jam/Seal/Spot All Metals
The laser welding machine employs high-octane laser pulse to heat one particular area of tiny areas on a work material. The powerful energy of laser radiation diffuses into materials' internal parts through heat conduction, and then the melting material will form a specific molten bath to facilitate the laser welding.
1. Easy to handle and don't need the professional welder.
2. 8-15m fiber wire, Can weld long-distance and large-area parts.
3. High quality and stable: lifespan to 100000 hours and free of maintance.
4. High efficiency: more than 5 times of the TIG welding with low energy consumption.
5. Various welding proceses: jam welding, seal welding, spot welding, stitch welding and overlap welding .
6. Inappreciable heat-affected zone, little deformation good-looking smoothly welding seam.
7. Little remedial work after welding, high-quality of welding line, precise control of positioning accuracy, small spot focus and automated welding
8. Low cost, no consumables, energy saving and enviroment protection.
9. With the auto wire feeding, IT cover more wide gap and enlarge the application.
|Way of Working||Continuous Working|
|Max Modulation Frequency||
|Power Adjustment Range||10-100%|
|Transmission Fiber Core Diameter||25/50/100 um(Optional)|
|Welding gap requirement||≤0.5mm|
|Cooling Water Temperature||20-25°C|
|Electricity Demand||220V-240V AC 50Hz/60Hz|
|Working Environment Humidity||≤95%|
1. Q: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer established in 2017 ,now in Shenzhen China. Committed to providing the
majority of users with economic, high-quality laser equipment. Welcome to our factory.
2. Q: How long does it take to learn the laser?
A: The software is easy to learn with teaching video, also we can help you to learn the laser online. Usually it will take a few hours to operate the laser ,But it will take a bit of trial and error to learn what speed and power settings to use with different materials. So we include a comprehensive guide with your system that has recommended speed and power settings for various materials with which you will be working.
3. Q: Will the laser machine be safe during transport?
A: (1) Inner: plastic stretch film and white foam.
(2)Middle: small pieces of wood and screws.
(3)outside: standard export wooden case. So,the laser machine will send to you safely. In case the machine was damaged , please contact us ,We will process the replacement as soon as possible to ensure that it arrives in time .
4. Q: What should I do when something goes wrong with the laser?
A: We offer a one-year warranty. In warranty, we will provide the broken items free of charge.Beyond the warranty period, we still provide maintenance service.
5. Q: How deep can it engrave into metal?
A: All metals can be engraved into with some depth; However, some metals are more amenable to depth engraving. Softer aluminum material will engrave with depth with only a few passes. The best way to test your material is with our Applications Lab.